Saturday, January 29, 2005

Beyond

Manny was going to the Laird and called to ask me to meet him there. I said I was going to Beyond. He said that’s a shame, but I guess I’ll see you soon. He was going to watch the pool.

Sometime in the evening, I realised that I wouldn’t be going to the party until after Manny had left the Laird, so I decided to go and meet him. Tom called and I said I was going to the Laird to meet Manny.
“Oh yes, that’s a much better idea, Tom said. You go and meet your boyfriend – still sticking with me not going to the party.”
So, I met Manny, we hung out at the Laird and then we drove over to his place and christened his bed in his new apartment.

Tom called me to say he couldn’t find the drugs and money I had left for him, around 1am.

“You’re going early.”
“Yes, I couldn’t sleep. I’ve searched everywhere I can’t find my stuff.” He was sounding a little stressed.
“They are on the hall table, as soon as you walk in the door.”

I got home at 1am, decided against my leather pants until I lose weight, wore black jeans, popped an e and walked into the party. I bumped into Julian as soon as I got there, who took me to where Tom was standing.

“You came. Goodie,” said Tom.

It wasn’t a very friendly party, I don’t think I connected with anyone. Tom said it was all the Sydney queens influence.

For a time at the beginning of the party, I danced with Nick Hill dress only in black jeans – my favourite look on a boy – in which he looked very sexy. His crotch looked very sexy and tight, as his smooth stomach disappeared into it. Coincidently, he walked out of the party at exactly the same time as Tom and I did.

I ditched Tom
and Nick and I went home.

Just for him and me, to trust each other, after knowing each other as friends for so long. He just smiled back at me, when I stole looks of him in the car. He said he couldn’t believe it, what were we doing? Let’s not stop. In the fading light in the afternoon, he undid his jeans, so that the outline of him was visible in his jocks. I rubbed it gently. I could see it as thick, uncut, with a red knob as he pulled the elastic standing straight out. His eyes rolled back in his handsome face, just slightly, as I took him out and rubbed skin to skin. I held his hard cock in my hand as he blew his load.

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” he said. As we lay still in the quiet.

No comments: