Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sex with Greek Boys and Red Heads

SMS. 8.49. Earthquake in Asia today – 350,000 Asians killed. Canada is sending troops, England is sending food. Australia is sending 350,000 replacement Asians – Lauri

SMS. 9.39. That dope is definitely creating psychotic illusions of grandeur. Would u please get over this Manny fantasy it’s making me sick – Rachel

SMS. 9.40. Me feel a little nauseous! – Rachel


Oh, last night. Goodness!

Please disregard any messages sent form me, except for this one, of course. I think I was the victim of a hacker

(Leah)

Grrr!


Word detected on the stop mail list

from Nick (A)


They were your words nutter!

Please do not use such language!

Well?

Doc?

Pathetic  last night   

U well?

Interesting friend

Nick A


How could they be my words? I haven't sent you an email to that address before.

christian


Previous email!

Nick A


You nearly killed me!

Pathetic... maybe?

I'm well now. The same can't be said for this morning.

You're an interesting friend too.

(Joel thought you were hot!)

christian


The man needs glasses!

Lise and me going OK!

things good!

Get me those doc's so i create a life style!

Savings!

Etc!

Nick A


He is 71 years old, after all. (I think you're hot, sweetie)

Lisa is so lovely (quite possibly too good for you) (kidding)

It's good that things are good.

Blah, blah.

Blah, blah.

etc

christian


Kisses to you

Nick A


Kisses to you

You never did lend me that video?

christian


Never is correct!

Nick A


Spoil sport!

christian


SMS. 17.56. Hey r u open for u know what? – christian

Guido called me.

SMS. 17.58. Disregard all messages from me, except this one of course. I’ve been the victim of a hacker – christian

SMS. 18.35. Phew I was a tad worried! – Rachel

SMS. 18.40. Me too! My dealer has just delivered, though, so maybe I should turn me phone off – christian

SMS. 18.53. 98XX 0176 is their home phone #. Not sure about his mobile but am sure I could get it! He, he, he! – Rachel

Aby, Rob, Peter (Weed) Jacob, Joel and I went to the Vegetarian Orgasm, in Gertrude Street.

Joel and I went to the supermarket.

I hadn’t checked my emails for the last few days.


Josh

I reckon Christos and I would have red hot sex!

Sometimes Manny sits on the end of my bed naked and my breath is taken clear away!

Nick A got me smashed on bongs and we pashed.

I’d like Christos to come around and offer me his cock really seductively.

christian


Another year races by, all we can do is do or die. Play a little game of eye-spy, to see what the future may bring.


No comments: