Saturday, January 15, 2005

Good Grief! Was She That Pissed?

I'm confused...what is it about the trip to Italy? I don't get it...

Rachel


Oh never mind…I guess the moment has passed.

christian


I can’t help but think that Rachel has forgotten or is back-peddling regarding our conversation the other night regarding Alexander – and the seduction of a friend’s husband when, from all accounts, they are in a sexless marriage. Was she that pissed? Or maybe, I was just that stoned. No, she was as keen and as into it as I was. Funny how perceptions change with a good sleep and the hard, cold light of day. 

I drove to Northcote on the way and picked up wedding photos from a very cute couple, so Luke could put them on the website. 

Luke had dope.

Strangely, I found Luke disconcertingly handsome, now that he has had his hair cut. I would have had sex with him, you know, figuratively. Good dope. I was surprised.


SMS. 14.51. Tom wants u to take him a joint – christian

SMS. 14.51. In his dreams. With love – D

SMS. 14.57. May be Tom is right when he said I would be the only one who would? Should I review my standards? – christian

SMS. 14.58. It’s up to you what you do, happy to discuss with you – D

SMS. 15.03. I’m in the lovely confines of the country, so I was just trying to get u to do it to alleviate my guilt – christian

SMS.19.19. Shane is cooking me some fudge – Tom

SMS. 20.12. Not quite the same, huh? – christian

SMS. 20.20. Wouldn’t u know it, I’m just sitting down to diner at Bolago, with a kangaroo at my feet & J Libretti has called. Grrr! – christian


No comments: