Sunday, January 09, 2005

I Don't Want to Hear About Your Helenic Heritage, I Want to See it

I don't want to hear about your Hellenic heritage, I want to see it.

A swarthy stranger came and took hold of my thigh when I was looking the other way. His touch was gentle, it wasn’t aggressive or threatening, the tips of his fingers slid up my leg. If anything, it tickled in its caress. His touch was loving and caring, connecting with me, or wanting to, such was the intention of his desire. I felt calm and alluring, at the same time, giving and curious. At peace. Willing. The gesture of adventure thrilled me and warmed me. Nothing but good will come of this, I thought, as my heart quickened, beating a little faster. If he had put his hand to my chest he would have felt it. I would have slid my hand over his, taken it in my grip and held it close.

He was beautiful. I touched his face. He closed his eyes and tilted his head. His skin was soft and smooth. His stubble strong. 

No comments: