Friday, January 14, 2005

I Think We'll Leave Her Claws Just Where They Are

Just thought you might like to read his letter…that's all cri cri….nothin to understand really….only that your aspechial……Mark


hi luke, hi mark hi Chriso,

how are you boys? it's been quiet a long time since i last wrote you, but life is getting busier and busier, specially before chrismas. i got a new job, in the same company i worked til now, i'm doing a bit of sales, which is much more fun then before, and i also have a lot more to do, which is good for me, as i come home in the evening with the good feeling that i did something during the day. i still have to do the chrismas presents shopping, i hate that, the city is crowded with silly people, there hands filled with shopping bags, smiling and laughing and pretending that this is chrismas time... it's just like every year, same shit different christmas...

how do you celebrate christmas this year? i'd give my left eye to be there with you and all you're friends, building the plastic chrismas tree with christian, drinking some chocolate liquor and smoking a few good j.. , oh jesus, i'll never forget that christmas, mr p. telling me and christian every half an our a new christmas rule...: "christmas rule nr. 265: never put the eggs on the tree, thats becc's job on christmas day, thats tradition @ bolago...", just wonderfull... i do miss you a lot, and i can't wait to get back to bolagohouse.

I hope you'll have a wonderfull and peacefull christmas filled with love and happiness and all your friends and smoke a j for me and Sebastian P, as we would do that with you if we just could be there...

Love and hugs, and a merry merry chrismas, but i guess we'll probably be in touch even before chrismas again,

have fun, Sebastian Ciccio

p.s.: don't foreget to put mr. twinky the christmas poo on the three!!!!


You know, I don't reckon I ever scrolled down far enough to see the letter. I think I thought it was a blank email. Silly me.

christian


Hey Christian – Will you be home this weekend – thought I would come and visit you – maybe on Saturday. I was going to pop in last night coz I was in the city but heard you were busy.

Tim


I'm not sure if I'll be home this weekend or not. I have an old gay friend arriving from England, some time now, or thereabouts and I might take him up to Bolago. It's a good way to palm off a bit of the entertainment duty. But call me, I might be home, I'd like to see you.

Now, about Missy, how's this for a deal. I keep her and look after her and feed her and do all that kind of stuff. But if she needs to go to the vet at any stage, you'll have to take her and look after her in that sense, because I don't really want that responsibility. And if I go away on holidays – which is probably unlikely as I haven't been away for years – or am really pushed for someone to feed her for some reason on the weekend, again, probably would be rare, you might have to come over and feed her.

And just maybe, if in the future I decide I don't want to look after her any more, we will have to renegotiate. But, having said that, she's a very nice cat and really no problem at all. She fits in just fine, so I can't really see this happening, but you never know.

We can have a kind of joint-custody, if you like.

What do you reckon?

christian


You are a life saver!!!! It’s a deal.... Thankyou so so much – I will get one more thing for her first – a cat bell!! she needs it or she will go after birds.... Is she going outside much? And is she using the cat door?

Tim


How about getting her a scratching post too. She does like the side of the couch. Cross face!

christian


did you see Nick last night?

Tim


No, I didn't see Nick, but I spoke to him a couple of times. I was too...well, shall we say that I didn't want to drive cum 10pm and Nick had some guy over there looking at his fences, so he couldn't leave him.

We are going to catch up in the next few days, I think

christian


will do – that’s not good at all – or I could just have her claws removed.

Tim


I think we'll leave her claws just where they are. I think a scratching post would do the trick.

christian


Will do

Tim


by the way did I tell you I’m seeing a 20 year old boy who is out from Israel till august?

Tim


No, but it sounds good!

christian


It is

Tim


I guess I know what he wouldn't have.

christian



Our computers at work went down. I stayed at work until 4.30 and the computers hadn’t come up, so I left. It was a beautiful day, with a gorgeous breeze blowing up Bourke Street. I walked home.



I really think that for your own safety you need to stop smoking joints otherwise you'll wake up with Christopher beside you. Ohhhhhh yuk yuk yuk!

Rachel


I checked my messages on a gay email service right after I spoke to you and this boy (well, good grief! Hardly a boy) sent me a photo of his big cock, so I sent it to you. But iprimus tells me that the send failed, so I guess that is telling me something.

I wonder if Christopher’s…er…um… ears were burning last night?

christian


What is it…? I owe you a ticket to Italy! (Not that it’s applicable yet, you understand)

christian



SMS. 13.05. How r u miss? – christian

SMS. 14.42. Hey! I am on 7 west bed 4 phone 9276 3672, ask for me. Just arrived! Have mobile reception as well! – Tom

I just spoke to Manny. That boy so turns me on. He said he wanted to go out tonight. Maybe the laird. I told him I was waiting for Joel Libretti and also that Mark wants me to go to Bolago, collecting some photos in Northcote on the way.

It’s his voice. I love the way it turns all thick and husky when he’s turned on. I love how sex radiates out of him, even over the phone. He’s sooo sexy!

SMS. 20.24. (D and Shane) Do you know that Tom is in hospital? – christian

Shane called to say that he didn’t know that Tom was in hospital. We chatted about how sick Tom was and when we got onto him smoking dope and doing drugs we both hmmm’d! Several times. Until Shane said sounded like Selma and Patti. And laughed.

That wouldn’t be the first time that’s been said, I said.

I chatted to Tom and told him about Rachel and my pact regarding Christopher. He laughed evilly. I told him that I was going to visit him in hospital, but I got a better offer. Manny. Tom laughed and said do you think a maybe from Manny is a better offer? He knows that Manny runs on Manny time, for sure.

Manny came over. He hugged me in the kitchen for support when Aby got into him about what sort of boyfriend was he.

Manny said he never realised that Aby was so full on. He’s just shy, really. Although, not with other boys, they notice him all right. D said he looked like an Italian Stallion.

Manny and I were going to play pool at Trade, but we went back to his place instead and fooled around. I fell asleep on his couch afterwards, as I often do. He asked if I wanted to stay the night. I came home.


No comments: