Sunday, January 30, 2005

Somehow The Dirty Story Seems a Little More Tasteful Than Pooh Holes That Resemble Spag Bog

Tom left for the sauna at 8am. I went to bed. Later, he said it was creatures day at the sauna. Trolls and misfits. The grooms of Frankenstein, slithering and scraping their knuckles on the floor just beyond where the 20 way globes shone. Those who dare not show their faces in the day light. Those who scuttle around the darkened hallways like cockroaches. It was certainly not a night when you risked the dark room with the words, "How bad could it be?" As the good lord would surely be showing you the wizened up monsters he surely was capable of at the next lit viewing. It was a night to keep your whits about you and your hand on the tuck in your towel.

I got up again at 1pm.

Somehow the dirty story seems a little more tasteful than poo holes that resemble spag bog (cant think why don’t want to...) As for the boy you picked up any stories you write may be printed and sent to your mother... this was said with a jealous tone, not that I'm into sex with strange men but a pick up without the sex (initially) would be nice ha ha. You're right, I am very bored...
Working at the wine sales and I'm just tired that's all
Rachel
He was good too. Did I tell you he had a cock out to here… and here… with that bit… there.
christian

SMS.15.35. What happened with tickets 2 Bette – Leah

I got up again at 8pm and decided to have a shower. I don’t remember what happened after the shower much, I must have lay down on my bed again.

I got up again at 11pm. I spoke to Mark and watched a Kevin Bacon movie called “Stirring Shadows” with Tom. Rob made an appearance and Aby made an appearance. I went to bed after that at 1.30am.

No comments: