Thursday, February 17, 2005

Bought A New House

“Feel free to eat your way through my shorts,” Troy said. “You can start with the peach.” He turned around and showed it to Kyle. “Or you can start with the banana.” Troy turned back to face Kyle.

“No mate,” Kyle said. “I've got a boyfriend.”

“I won’t tell him… not if you don’t.”

Kyle laughed. He looked Troy up and down. “Is it a furry peach?”

Troy smiled. “Sure is.”

“Just how I like ‘em.”

Troy turned around again. “I can guarantee it.”

“I’ve got to warn you,” said Kylie. “I really like eating arse.”

“Dually noted,” said Troy. “I’ve got to warn you, I am a power bottom when it comes to eating arse.”

“I will make you cum with my tongue up you.”

“I will wipe your face off your scull with my arse, boy.”


Miss!

How are you?

Hope today is better than yesterday!

Got a massage this morning, then coffee with Jude, then doctors, then a haircut at 6!

Hmmmm such is life!

xTom


What an easy life you have, miss.

My nice smiling coffee lady gave me three shots of coffee in my machiato this morning, because I told her it was going to be one of those days. If I don't have palpitations, I'd be surprised.

christian


Easy?

I prefer the word Charmed :)

Tom


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! christian


Hello

Nick


Hi matey

How are you?

Christian


Well

Documents are re-printed nutter

when we catch up?

Lise me r no more!

Life is Good

LG!

Nick


I could catch up tonight?

christian


finish @ 8

Are u going away this weekend Sir?

Well

Life?

Boys?

no swear words

Nick


I'll finish about 8 too, if I'm lucky.

I'm having one of those days... under the pump.

Don't think I'm going away this weekend.

I'm well.

Life's good.

Boys are good at it.

I never swear?

Big smile

christian


We catch up on Weekend?

Nick


Leah

My nice smiling coffee lady gave me three shots of coffee in my macchiato this morning, because I told her it was going to be one of those days. If I don't have palpitations, I'd be surprised. I instantly thought of you.

Good morning, miss.

christian


I bought a new house.

Leah


Really. Wow. Where? How lovely is it? How much did it cost? When do you move in? Anything else you want to tell me?

PS. No palpitations

PPS, There is a little bluestone house in Palmer Street Fitzroy that I would buy if I had a bit more gumption.

christian


Get some gumption fletchy……….

It’s lovely – well it will be when we do wondrous things to it – it has great bones! Give me a fax number and I'll send it through to you

Leah


Can't you email it to me?

christian


No, it's a flyer real estate thingy

Leah


Oh actually- you could look on the net raxwhiteglebe.com.au

Its 120 Horatio st glebe $725,000 @ Domain.com.au.htm

Leah


Fax 03 9XXX 3011

Lovely pink! Close to schools? It looks okay from the outside.

christian


The pink is foul and so is the house, but I'm excited anyway. Have booked my venue for my party and my Africa trip- I'm having the biggest year ever!!!!

Leah


Lovely!

I've booked my ticket to Sydney.

christian


For when? Hey and on that I need to book Melb – will come in on the 21st for Bette and stay till the sat so that I can have a dinner with my mum on the Friday night for my 40th. I assume I stay with you at X Street on the 21st?

Leah


Booked my flight for 29th April.

Yes, of course you can stay.

christian


Yay!!! Can't wait

Leah


Big smile

christian


I’ve just booked mine to mel – in at 3pm on the 21st, can you pick me up from airport – where is concert. Did Mark get his cheque ok??

Leah


Probably can't pick you up from the airport

Mark got his cheque. Thanks

Christian


I worked late. A couple of hours... although, I guess, that is hardly considered late, now a days.


SMS. 19.09. I just spoke to Alexander… he’s home alone for the next hour! Heh heh heh! – Rachel

SMS. 21.17. (Rachel)1 hour? I’m good, but I’m not that good! – christian


I came home and watched The Great race and went to bed.


SMS. 18.45. Miss where are you the cat is hungry – Tom

SMS. 21.10. Just got home from work – christian

SMS. 21.13. I’ve got an infected gum! Pain going up into my ear! Do u think it’s C? You know 3’s and all that? – christian

SMS. 21.14. U, me & Liam in the Onc ward together – christian

SMS. 21.24. Sounds like fun, but I don’t actually have cancer! Crystal might fix it! – Tom

SMS. 21.27. Crystal fixes everything – christian

SMS. 21.28. The big C! – Tom

SMS. 21.28. I’ve got a couple of lazy sharps! – christian

SMS. 21.29. Ha ha hope your lying. Be there in 13 xx – Tom

SMS. 21.34. He he you vein tease! You wanna in out tonight or what? – Tom

SMS. 21.32. (Tom) 4 to be exact! And a little bag with some dirty rocks in it! – christian

SMS. 21.37. Liar! Are ya?? – Tom

SMS. 21.37. (Tom) Slappin me arm in readiness! – christian

SMS. 21.42. (Tom) Got a vein – christian


SMS. 21.38. What? – Rachel

SMS. 21.39. Who r u staying with in Sydney? – Rachel

SMS. 21.43. Hotel – christian

SMS. 21.43. What the? How about Elly’s? – Rachel

SMS. 21.48. I never see her. I could hardly just lob on her doorstep now. It would almost be rude – christian

SMS. 21.49. Well u could share my bed luv, she’d luv it – Rachel

SMS. 21.52. Is Alexander going? – christian

 

No comments: