Sunday, February 13, 2005

Carnival

I was happily typing my journals at 9am…actually, some of Tom’s letters, which I never typed up from my old system, which are going in to my 1997 journal to help plug the holes, when I thought about mum and people arriving here at 1pm in readiness for the Mid Summer carnival. So I packed it in and headed over to her place at 10am for breakfast.

Mark Luke and I walked down to Alexandra Gardens. It was a beautiful day, blue sky, hot sun.

SMS. 16.23. Just finished our Big Gay Out, home now to sort records for the T-dance tonight! Woo hoo – Lauri
SMS. 16.25. (Lauri) I’m heading to the T-dance now – christian

They seemed to have made the MCG more obtrusive than need be by using a design where there needs to be quite a massive wire structure to hold the roof of the new stadium in place.

SMS. 16.31. (Tom) Are u at the carnival? – christian
SMS. 16.32. No, are you? I’m at Perry’s – Tom
SMS. 16.36. I’m at the carnival – christian
SMS. 16.39. Oh Yay for you Miss – Tom
SMS. 16.47. (Michael’s mobile) I’m @ the carnival now – christian
SMS. 16.59. (Jude) Are u at the carnival? – christian
SMS. 17.01. (Michael’s mobile) In a green shirt – christian
SMS. 17.02. Hey Christian Michael here. I think Manny has gone home – Michael
SMS. 17.04. Oh, good for him! – christian
SMS. 17.17. (Julien) R U @ the carnival? – christian
SMS. 17.18. Nup – Julien
What the hell is wrong with Julien? I mean? Really?

I met up with Manny eventually. Yay.

10pm. I drove Manny home. I said that I wanted to come at his place and I wanted to go home and have an early night and be in bed by 10.30pm. He said, so what you are saying is that you want a quickie. I’m fine with that, you know that. (See, almost the perfect b/f)

I was home before 11pm.

SMS. 23.18. And what state r u in miss? – christian
SMS. 23.25. Typing merrily, well fed, content and soon for bed. And you? – Tom


Tom
I’m happily typing away and soon for bed myself.
The carnival was good, saw lots of people, stayed about three hours. Most of the time I spent wandering around with Mark, Luke and Manny.
Mark and Luke have gone back to the T-dance and I have just got back from Ascot Vale.
Wish it wasn’t Monday tomorrow.
christian


those fucking nasty drug addicts!
Tom

No comments: