Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Seeing The Haematologist This Arvo. Wish Me Luck!

Hey Christian
How are you feeling today?
I'm alright. Seeing the haematologist this arvo. Wish me luck!
xTom

I'm good. I had dinner with Julien last night, at the Old Colonial, which was nice. It was a beautiful night, we sat in the beer garden and chatted and drank beer and strolled back along Gertrude Street in the gentle evening air.
I'm feeling fine. Good even. Yey, for me.
Good luck for today, everything will be all right.
love ya.
christian

Did I mention I'm going to a private party of the Australian Bi sexual Network with Lou on Saturday night, apparently?
Tom

No you didn't. That should be interesting.
christian

yes well....
i still might cancel – I saw some of the people that went to the last one and they were all not so pretty
Tom

SMS. 15.47. Ho Chriso, just wanted to let you know that last night with you was enjoyable. Thanks for your company. Love ya doll x – Julien

SMS. 21.05. It was cool, thanks for your company too – christian
SMS. 00.06. Doug Savaunt – Aby

No comments: