Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Now to Find Out in Myelodysplasia

Morning Miss.
Lovely soaking rain we are having :)
How are you today?
Aren't you glad I didn't come back last night? Thankfully, Shane and Mark W were watching the Race as well.
I've been over to Allison's this morning to talk with her about my medical shit, which was a bit of a heave.
F*CK! I find myself thinking.
And it's not even relapsed AML which I was sure would give me that payout.  Now to find out in myelodysplasia can be a "terminal condition"!! Fingers crossed!  J
xT

Fingers crossed?
You know I can't talk about the weather, it's against my heritage.
christian

herald-sun
page 76
:p
Tom

I just saw Nick in the foyer :p
Christian

SMS. 15.34. Mark got the tickets. 21st April. $271.50.
SMS. 15.43. What each? – Leah
SMS. 15.44. Yes – christian

Leah called to ask if we were sitting in Bette’s lap. Ha ha, she can dream. Front row would be nice, but I don't think we are going to manage that either for that price. That's just how much they cost.

Apparently, I am buying her the ticket for her birthday. I have to arrange to fly to Sydney on 29th April for her birthday

SMS. 18.53. Any word from Joel Libretti? – Rachel

My phone had run out of batteries and I forgot to plug it in before I went over to mum’s for dinner. Oops!

SMS. 23.15. No – christian

No comments: