Friday, February 18, 2005

Skipping

“How did you go with your brain scan?” asked Tom

My eye played up again, so off to have another bloody MRI.

“Yeah, good. All okay. They asked me several times afterwards if I had an appointment with my doctor... like they were concerned and I thought, why what have you found? ” I said. “But then I realised that people make appointments for the very next day and don't give them time to send the results. Either that, or they've found something nasty.”

“Well I certainly hope they haven't found anything nasty!” said Tom. “I'm planning on taking you to San Francisco with me you know!”

“Woo-Hoo!!! I must get my passport renewed!” I exclaimed

“Of course, you should ALWAYS have a valid passport,” said Tom. “My trip to the docs yesterday was very interesting. The doctor has made it sound like I'm not going live a week, let alone years, which I plan to do.” Tom looked very pleased with himself. “Although, the insurance company isn’t to know that. SOOOOO I am putting in the claim after all.” He smiled. “We shall see. Although I *do* go back to work next week on a volunteer basis.”

“Woohoo!”

“Woohoo!”


We were practically skipping around the house singing, according to Aby. Very excited, she said.

“Hahahahaha,” said Tom, when I told him what Ab had said “I think I was *actually* skipping when the doc told me.”

 

No comments: