Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Was Up Early. This No Smoking Caper Changes My Sleep

I was up early. This no smoking caper changes my sleeping – it’s all natural, not a result of being poisoned. I sleep really lightly, but really soundly too. Light and airy, that’s what I’d call it, light and airy. Not thick and heavy, like a lump. There is tossing and turning involved, but it is the nicest tossing and turning that you can have.

SMS. 6.26. 29th April, 10.15 – christian

Hey Christian,
How’s it going?
Has the hag left you forever?
I had the worst ever after care shift yesterday – I was only there for 75 mins, and I won’t be going back for a while.
Almost fainting on the playground...
A child injured by a thrown wooden block, by the crippled ogre J no less...
And me, tipping a bottle of water over J's head to "cease the situation" with him screaming "you f***ing po**ta, you are going to hell" in front of 20 children...
A nightmare, Miss, a nightmare.
Bring on retirement!
I *did* have lovely dinner with Paul and Amy last night though - they are just lovely :)
If I'm swanning past the Market in the next couple of days, would you like me to buy you a Frankie Ticket for 40 bucks, for next Saturday night?
I might also have a ticket for Tina in an envelope that you can look after for us.
Hope your day is lovely Miss.
xT

I rode over to my mum's for dinner. It was hot, i was stuffed by the time I got there. But it was lovely riding back, even if it was dark and I had no light.
What do you think about this, do you think I'd get bad karma. My brother's business is heading down the tubes and he wants mum to bail him out. She says she'll have to sell a house to do so. Now, remember I don't even like my brother, I told her that she'd just be p*ssing her money away by giving him more to throw into a failing business. Do you think it's bad karma for me just to be thinking about myself in this instance, remembering, I don't care if he starves, if he's lost all his money that's his problem, I reckon.
christian

I think it's sound financial advice, to not throw money down a bottomless hole...
Not bad karma at all.
None of this no light night riding Christian - there are people like me on the roads!
Having said that, good on you for exercising!
xT

95% of it was on a bike track, well removed from any cars.
christian

You don't think it's bad karma that I don't want her to give my inheritance to my brother, even if he is in need?
christian

It might be greedy, but it's also sound advice.
If a business is going to go bust, throwing money at it does not always helps, just destroys the money.
And it IS your share of the inheritance, though one might argue, not until your Mum had actually carked it...
Perhaps he can do a prodigal son number - she can tell him it comes out of his share of post-death distribution
Would that work for you?
Hey! Frankie tix or not?!
Tom

Yes, to the Frankie tixs, as long as it is Saturday week?
christian

yes Saturday week miss
will prolly get em tonight, will bring em over sometime
Tom

They sacked me!
Thankfully, they will "pretend yesterday didnt happen" but I wont be going back for a couple of years.
Tom

I don't understand
christian

work sacked me for tipping water over the cripples head
Tom

I'm soooo impressed I can't begin to tell you.
Big smile!
christian

we are both lucky i didnt kick him
i could be getting myself in naughtyness tonight do u have to work tomorrow?
Tom

Of course I have to work tomorrow. No naughtiness for me tonight, I'm afraid.
christian

yeah i know
prolly for me too
i'm just being naughty
are those yellow wheelie bins for recycling or bio-hazards?
Tom

recycling, miss!
Why?
christian

i'm just being silly!
Tom

My mind boggled. I was picturing you out there with an armful of you-know-whats, furtively dumping your load before coming inside with an, attempted, some might say simpering, look on your face.
Oh yes, I could picture it all.
But you were just being silly, what a relief.
christian

No simpering.
But I will come over tonight to drop off some stuff for next sat to keep us lively.
xT

Lovely!
christian

No comments: