Saturday, February 19, 2005

I Reckon I Could Have Been Excused For Feeling Like I Was In Wog-Boy Heaven!

Mornin miss, lovely Saturday
How did you pull up last night?
D was on his own?
Has Mark Windsor put on weight?
I reckon I could have been excused for feeling like I was in wog-boy heaven!
Did Tony come back after Manny and I had left?
christian


Morning!
I went home not that long after you – was in bed by 1am.
I think D was on his own, though I'm not quite sure.  I don't think Mark W has put on weight, I think he looks as beautiful as ever.
Tony did come back, and leave again last night, and yes, you would have been in wog heaven, though I much prefer Manny to old ratface Tony.  Hmph.
So what are you doing today?
I'm going to the footy.
xTom


Rat face Tony! Surely you jest?
Don't repeat this to Manny, but apparently, Manny put the hard word on Tony for a threesome, when I was in the toilet and Tony may have agreed... so I got Manny the hell out of there.
That's why I asked if Tony came back? Just wondering if Manny had scared him away or if he really was just in the toilet.
christian


Oh he's teasing you, surely J
Tom


Apparently not. So did Tony come back looking as though he was sniffing around?
christian


Yeah and he asked where u guys had gone, and then seemed a little bit put out that you had left.
I wondered what all that was about.
He ended up going home with Shane and Mark W
Tom


Jolly joker!
Shane wasn't even there.
christian


yeah he was, he arrived after u left and with his crack pipe in tow, he's been at sebastians i've only slept two hours from shaking in my bed, and i'm pretty sure they did take him home
Tom


I quote... "I went home not that long after you – was in bed by 1am."
christian


rats
ya gotta give me points for trying J
Tom


Full marks, miss.
christian


It's one think me not wanting to do the wild thing with a couple of sexy wog-boys... it is another think completely for a couple of skanks (sorry Mark W) to get their mitts on him!
christian


Miss, I’ve got a job for ya.
I’ve got all of your letters, from way back when, on hard copy. How would you like to scan them for me?
christian


Gee you know I would LOVE to do that
I haven’t got any of em – threw em out.
How bout I come over after the footy, around 10.30 tonight?
Tom


That would be lovely, miss. Pity I can't get a little green to lubricate to evening.
christian


Tony has far too much taste to go with those two – they don’t do 3somes anyways
Yeah green would be nice, ah well. how bout we just use that bag of crystal u mentioned instead J
Tom


(Josh)
What can you tell me about Bluebeard?
christian

No comments: