Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Party Was Fun

 The party was fun. Nice group of people.

There was a note on the bench from Josh saying he was going to his friends Paul and Rob’s.

We took more e’s as we lay back on the couches.

5am, I had to go to bed to tug Chuckie. He wanted it.

11am, was on my clock radio when I rolled over awake. The first thing I did was roll a joint.

I tried to call Tom, but again, I couldn’t get through.

Tim and Beau are in varying states of discomposure. They decide to celebrate the morning by taking more drugs.

12.15. I take another whole e.

I built a fire and lushed out watching the teev.


Subject: Dean


Hey Dean, it's Saturday afternoon. The fire is burning, it’s cold outside. Just wondering what you are doing today? I'm good. I went out with my flatmates to my flatmates boyfriend's housewarming, last night. We all took drugs, so I am a bit wired. But all of that could be extinguished when I run my tongue across your face.

Christian


From Simon – hey buddy, wanna suck yr dick?

From Simon – hey you could always ring me on my mobile # that I gave you at 80 after I sucked you off and u loved it... Simon 04xx1xx9xx

From Fletch – You want to have sex? Come over and we’ll lush out on my bed, kissing and sucking all afternoon. You were a hot sex buddy, just say when.

From Simon – How about Sunday , tomorrow, after two? Simon

I went back to bed.

Tim woke me at 20.30 with another e, which was down my throat before I’d exited the sheets.

Josh was home.

Shane left me a message saying that Tom had lost sight in his good eye and now couldn’t read text messages. Such notifications are Shane’s calling in life, the harbinger of doom. He loves it, you can hear his office tone supplant his normal speaking voice.

The only thing I was left wondering was if this was a temporary thing because of the chemo, or did Shane mean it was a permanent outcome.

Tim was sick and had to take himself off to bed.

I went back to bed at midnight, feeling a little woozy, rattling and humming.


No comments: