Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Swap Ya if Ya Want

I’m still sleeping in and leaving home late. But I do remember to text hello to Tom, as I leave the house. I haven’t got in any later than 9.15/9.30, so I’m getting away with it.

SMS. 8.41. Morning – Christian

SMS. 8.49. Morning, I’m sick! :( – Tom

SMS. 8.53. Bugger! Hey? Just keep looking @ the light @ the end of the tunnel – Christian

I’m stressing big time about work. Ahhhh! Will we ever get this month’s work finished? It’s good that we’ve got Jason back helping out, even if processing our stuff wasn’t exactly in his job description.

SMS. 21.05. Hi just a reminder that we are in Melbourne next Friday and that we will be at the Laird from about half ten, be real cool to see you there! Hugs xx – Lauri

SMS. 21.09. Is that in 2 days, or next week? – Christian

SMS. 21.10. Oops, I mean next week’s Friday, silly me – Lauri

SMS. 21.14. Big hugs to u then. Squeeze u tight! – Christian

SMS. 21.52. Better now! – Tom

SMS. 22.53. Goodness! I’ve been going to message you for hours. Good to hear – Christian

SMS. 22.55. I’m so stoned! – Christian

SMS. 22.58. Young Gale, so sick of my political diatribe, has put Kath & Kim on – Christian

SMS. 22.59. Give him a kiss from me. Glad ya having fun xxxx – Tom

SMS. 23.01. What’s fun? – Christian

SMS. 23.04. Oh laughing with Josh Gale, political diatribes and such. Swap ya if ya want :) – Tom

SMS. 23.06. No thanks – Christian

SMS. 00.17. Mole, Ab & I are coming to visit ya Friday night – Christian


No comments: