Tuesday, August 23, 2005

He is Great. And He Even Swallows.

Nicholas and Tim were still in bed when I left. Nicholas was sitting up with just the sheet covering his lower half. I tried not to look. You know, I soooo wanted to.

I walked in the rain, fine, misty rain, covering me in tiny crystals. It was lovely and I got to work on time.

SMS. 9.50. Working is such a pointless mindless waste of time – Rachel

SMS. 14.42. Tell me about it! I waste every day here doing pointless, menial stuff when I could be… changing the world – Christian


Today – I am back at work – I survived and saw gorillas. I can die a happy woman………..

Leah


Welcome back my little lamb chop. You must have seen and felt wondrous things. Lucky you. Now back to work.

Christian


Yes, don’t know about gorillas in the mist, I have Leeps in the mist today thanks to that nasty jet lag stuff!

Leah


Leepers in the mist. It sounds like the title to some old sea-dog-faring big sea adventure. You just need a over-sized rain coat and an eye-patch... and quite possibly a dog and a parrot.

Christian


Yeah right. Hey I have the Wilson’s company this weekend – that’ll be nice

Leah


I guess. No, that will be lovely.

Christian


SMS. 16.12. I just lit the best fire ever…and dinner is cooked. I’m a busy girl! x – Tim

SMS. 16.16. & a happy girl. Have you got that smile off ur face yet? – Christian

SMS. 16.16. No…I would hate to tell u what I had on my face earlier… He is great! And he even swallows. Who could ask for more :) – Tim

SMS. 16.27. Gotta love a boy who swallows. Made of tougher stuff than me – Christian

SMS. 16.27. Me too… though I’ve given his a licken… tastes good too… I can’t find a bad thing yet! – Tim

SMS. 17.31. We had babies! There are baby fish in the pond…ye saw one today… and Nicholas bought three new ones for me as a present… he’s so camp… x – Tim

SMS. 17.35. I’m going home I’ve done my time… (come on, sing along) – Christian

SMS. 17.37. Yeah fuck the bureaucratic bastards! Let’s all pop on a caftan & head 2 Qld wearing no undies! Karl coming for dinner – Rachel

SMS. 17.40. Karl who? – Christian

SMS. 17.39. My old boss, the kraut – Rachel

SMS. 17.45. Never known a bad Karl. Never know a good Kraut – Christian

SMS. 17.45. He is now a wine maker & always brings red wine treats! Join us – Rachel

SMS. 17.49. I’ve got pot to smoke! – Christian

SMS. 17.48! Alrighty! – Rachel


No comments: