Friday, August 19, 2005

I Guess He Noticed

I haven’t spoken to Tom since he got out of hospital on Wednesday. I was beginning to feel guilty about it. I should call him.


SMS. 09.19. Cow – Tom


I guess he noticed.


The sky clouded over and the rain came down. The footpaths washed to a shine and umbrellas went up. Coats were pulled tight around people’s throats, as they dashed from cover to cover and hopped on trams.


SMS. 16.56. I have never seen fat people move so fast! The buffet is now open! Fucking scary. Love – Shane

SMS. 17.03. Woo-Hoo! Me too, please! I’ll have one of EVERY THING! (or would that be one of everythink?) – Christian

SMS. 17.48. (Shane) R u still away? – Christian



Hi Jane

I saw a girl today who looked so much like you it was frightening. Well, frightening isn’t the right expression, she was beautiful like you. She even had on a tied, purple cardigan and she had a slight shade of maroon through her hair. I had to look several times to work out it wasn’t you. She was probably a little younger. So, you have a little-sister a look alike somewhere out there.

Hope everything is going well?

love

Christian


No comments: