Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ros’ 40th

Ros’ 40th birthday. Everybody was university educated, interesting, fun types… with children. Lot’s of kids, young kids, all well behaved. Everybody was nice and chilled and relaxed.

Study hard, have kids, the cycle repeats.

Ros and I have never been the greatest of friends. We were there for a time, becoming friends, but she's turned on me twice, savagely, over stupid things. It left me wide-eyed and mouth open, on both occasions. You know, once I could have forgiven, but twice. Seriously, get therapy. Now, I find it hard to be totally relaxed with her. I don't want to be like that, but I am.


I call her Miss Anger Management.

I don’t think Mark really believed me for the longest time, but then she turned on him with all the hell and fury, I gather, she turned on me.


No comments: