Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tom Likes It To Be About Tom

 Subject: HA! HA! HA! HA!


you better be caaaaaaaarful playing with the evil bunny, he'll get you in your sleep with an ice pick.

unless of course you do his behest.

Ps so funny!!!

Ab


I drove down and had lunch with my mum.

After that, I went to see Tom. I ran into Jude, as we both parked in Commercial road at the same time. I sat out the front of The Alfred and chatted to him. We both said how nice it was to have a bit of sanity, chatting together, away from the madness that is hospital and Tom. The sun was shining and warm.

I went up to Tom’s room, where Ab and Rob were visiting, to the possibility of more madness. Aby and I giggled at each other and waved, making cheeky faces, which scored reproachful looks from Tom, who was even maddened by our very audacity to be in his room together. But, Ab and I behaved perfectly after that. So Tom’s guns were drawn, but we never gave him the second piece of ammunition to fire off.

I came home to Fitzroy to get my tooth brush and then I headed back to Bolago.

We watched movies and ate chocolate until late.


Subject: all me bags is waitin' Oi'm gittin the call... (John Denver)


Somethin about somebody gettin ona train

Floiing in a pl...

Nuh, dunno, YOU ARE, as IF, yor ahornbag.

(Josh)


No comments: