Monday, August 15, 2005

Seth's Birthday

 Do you think that being a really fat woman is all to do with sexual repression.

"You see how big I can get and then nobody can touch me."

The truth that seems less and less able to speak its name in our modern society. Somebody or something has made sex tawdry and repellent for the fat chick. Screwed up big time about one of the most natural things in a human's life.

As society becomes more conservative it becomes more screwy. Conservative values are guns not love. Kill, take control, convince those who think differently to you, to think the same as you - it is good for them, after all. No, love, touch, feel, celebrate the differences, isn't the world wonderful when all the different creeds and colours can live together. Oh no, assimilate, become one of us, don't be different...

..and for god's sake cover up. Think of the children. We can't have them asking those sorts of questions, where will that lead, to them wanting to touch each other. Must stop at nothing to stop little minds being poisoned - besides, they may ask me difficult questions that I can't, don't want to answer. I might look like an idiot when I don't know the answer to what they ask. Give them god from a young age, that myth will fix them up. Don't let them know the truth. The truth is too difficult, too messy, raises too many problems. No, no, god moves in mysterious ways, is a much better answer for the difficult questions I can't – won't – answer.


One nation because it's good for us, not because we hate anyone. No, we're not scared of anyone.


11.11. Mark and Luke. Good morning - Christian


I think if I won millions of dollars in tattslotto I'd keep it to myself, tell no one. It would be my game, see if I could pull it off. I'd give up work, of course, but that would have to be the only tell-tale sign in the immediate proceedings. No new car, (maybe a new car) no extravagant spending, nothing to give it away. Ten million into a term deposit, just to see how I go. It would be interesting. Would I be able to pay off my mortgage? No, not immediately, I wouldn't. I could do it. The self-satisfaction of knowing that everyone and everything would be all right would be enough to get me through. It would be fun. I could buy investment properties, though. Who'd need to know about that? (Is this a sign of how little interest people show in my life? maybe?)

Well, maybe a new car, not a Porsche. (2016 - a Peugeot 308GTI)


I’m poorer than I thought – I only had 50 left in my account... Would you mind if I give it back to you on Thursday... or – if u need it I can give it to you tonight though.... sorry about that.... My god – I can’t stop thinking about Nicholas’.........!!!! Tim

Don't you worry about it... later in the week will be just fine. I can't stress you further while you are obsessing about Nicholas' Mediterranean heritage! (Maybe its separation issues from the beast?) Christian

I just don’t know.... I've actually been daydreaming today... not about him ... simply about his HERITAGE..... and him a bit too I guess!! Tim

I know what you've been daydreaming about... dirty boy. How big did you say it was?You don't have to tell me. Christian

O lordy be!! Tim

I think a photo is the least you could do. Christian

No photo's ... he's a bit shy.... I'll let you smell by breath next time though. Tim

Shy? What kind of Italian is he? Italians are many things, but from my experience, shyness is not one of them. Christian

I consider them to be shy when they only allow one finger... Tim

That's not shy, that's just being a baby.... Christian

Guess what.... he just popped in and said hello....!! Tim

It must be love. Christian

LUST!!... no not even that – I don’t expect it to go anywhere – and I don’t want it to... just want to enjoy myself for a bit... Tim

Actually, I love that stage, the first tentative steps of getting to know each other. Ah, it does make me heart fair melt. Christian

(I think I want a new boyfriend)

I love that stage too... it usually lasts up until the point that u cant stand them --- generally three months. Tim



(Kym) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Seth, Happy birthday to you. Christian

How gorgeous are you? I'd actually forgotten this morning and it was only when I took Seth to his dad to say goodbye that I remembered (because Malcolm actually did remember and said happy birthday which made me feel incompetent as a mum...) Kym


I am gorgeous. I think you'd be competent at everything you do, so I don't believe any of that nonsense.

Thursday is good for me. Outside your office at 5.30.

I'm good. Life's good. I have an Italian, a Greek and one that looks like a cross between the two on the go at the moment, so yes, I'm marvellous.

Do you believe it is the final of Big Brother tonight and I have to go to a play with my mum? Grr! Christian

I went to a play with mum, Cheech. They all had American accents and it was non-linear just for, what seemed like, no reason. It was really interesting, but not that good. And thankfully, it was short.

So, I was home in time for the end of Big Brother. And my boyfriend won, Logan Gregg. I wonder when he’s coming around for love.


SMS. 20.30 – don’t ya wanna play no more man? – Simon


No comments: