Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Spinning Slowly

It was bitterly cold today. Freezing. I was thinking about my newly acquired crotch obsession. I walked along Gertrude Street at 7.45 am hoping that the walk would warm me up. Have I always had it... the crotch gaze? I didn’t warm up. A tram came along at the corner of Brunswick Street and Gertrude Street, so I got on. A cute Asian boy got on with me, he had a nice bulge in his pants.

No one had to tell me that it was the coldest air mass over Melbourne for eons. Fuck me!

I was at work, earlyish. Any more hours than are required, is too early. That’s not exactly true. But, keeping talking to a minimum before my second coffee, is true. I don't take up anyone's gaze until that second cup of caffeine is pumping through my veins.

Except, this morning, Tony Farugia was in the kitchen when I got there. We played like boys jostling for position. We wrestled in front of the sink.

“Don’t think you are going ahead of me,” said Tony, clearly second.

“I’ll have you,” I said.

I grabbed him in my arms - he's smaller than me. He beamed as he faux-struggled, turning in circles against me. I so wanted to pash him.

Ah, the cute Tony! What a hot arse he has, spinning against my trousers. I should just proposition him outright. It's too scary when work is involved, though.

He looked back and smiled, as we both headed to our offices. "Have a good day," he said.

That got the morning blood pumping quicker than most mornings, I thought, feeling slightly flushed, as I pushed the on-button of my computer.


SMS. 17.55. Cold enough for ya? – Christian

SMS. 17.55. Wanna come 2 the snow 2morrow? – Aby

SMS. 17.57. I’d love to, but the salt mines beckon – Christian

SMS. 17.57. QUIT YOUR JOOOOB!! – Aby

SMS. 18.04. Big smile… who would keep me in ciggies? – Christian

SMS. 18.04. Nick ‘em off Tom, god knows he doesn’t need ‘em! – Aby

 

No comments: