Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's Getting Cold

I put my central heating on for the first time. If you don't count the time Tom did, weeks ago. I got cross, he was just out of hospital. I wondered afterwards about my caring nature.

Manny's been very quiet, it must mean that Alex is around.

Tom had an operation to remove some tumorous mess, although it wasn't actually a tumour, just something else, the best I got was a collection of waste blood. But he looks better for it already.

I still haven't heard from Aby, even though I called her from the car last Friday, as I drove up to the country and left her a message. I guess when she told Tom that she wouldn't mind if I wanted to pull out, because of her arguement with Mark, she'd understand, she meant that she wanted to pull out and she hoped I'd understand. What do I know.

Anna's gone to Sydney to paint, Blue Mountains, not to paint them, just use a studio there. It seemed like it happened just after we snogged that day flying kites. I could have gone further and it seemed like Anna was happy to go further, but suddenly it seemed stupid, funny, Anna? So I pulled back, we had an awkward moment, after which we lay quietly watching the kite, her head still on my chest. I haven't heard from her since.


No comments: