Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Should, Would, Could

I think everyone should be an organ donor, sure. Of course. What do we care about the carcass, we're dust. But I can't bring myself to do it.

Everybody should give blood. But I fainted and had to be revived... had to be revived, the one time I tried that. I still say it was the nurses fault, if she'd only just stopped talking about it, I would have been fine. "You've got half a bag of rich, red blood, not long to go."

"FAN!"

We should all give up smoking, why can't I? The evil weed! Why didn't someone tell me when I was sixteen?

We should all make it with the same sex, to at least know what we are talking about. I did. Having said that, I could have sex with a girl, if the mood was right. Having said that, I haven't in over ten years. So I guess I talk shit.

Really. When you think about it.

Just an open mind, really. That's all that's required. Nothing is Compulsory... of course.

We should have crossed off one of the big ones, off the life's big to do list, before we die. What if you peaked early? What if we don't have a list at all? I did once, but I think I lost it.

We should exercise daily. I do. I walk every where.

We should all leave our cars at home, at least one time. You know, do one less car trip, for the environment. I don't use mine all week.

None of us should take more than we give. Not sure about me, reckon I'd be on the giving side, though.

 

No comments: