Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wham Bam

Manny last Friday night. I couldn't get it up, he was on a mission. It was the end of a long day for me. I kind of could, half on, half off. It was more like wrestling and I was fading. I was tired and starving. We lay on each other and laughed, in the end.

I drove him to Parliament Station.

But I'm taking it as a sign to go out and see what else is out there. I've got a guy lined up on the internet for sex later. Got to love modern technology. Matt.

How many truly straight Matt's are there? I ask you? Truthfully, I guess 90% of them just shivered. Is it just that there are so many Matts around? They all seem to be gay. Aren't you always meeting Matts?

Manny's jealous (just minorly... just a bit at the edges) if I fool around, but he's on the continual hunt for a boyfriend, since I won't commit. (one of the reasons why I won't commit) So he puts it around a bit and I never do. I think I have unwittingly lulled him into a false sense of security.

Too much to'ing and fro'ing on the internet, though, for me. I always lose interest way before any action ever happens. I'm more a meet them in the flesh kind of bloke. They need to be on-line in the next room, really, for my interest to be held, otherwise the spontaneity goes out of it.

Might as well have a cup of tea.


No comments: