Saturday, June 10, 2006

Freeway of Love

I called Manny, as I headed up the freeway, vaguely near his place, making certain promises of what I'd do to him if I stopped in for a pit-stop, pipe cleaning, kiss and say good bye, kind of time.

He wasn't answering his phone. Maybe, he was in a lock the world out, kind of mood. I don't know, he does that some times. For days at a time, occasionally.

I called a second time, just in case he had the music loud, waxing his chest in the room, was just coming home from gym, just to see if I could will him to be there. Nothing.

It left me horny, all the way to Bolago.

Damn that boy! Why isn't he on tap when I want him to be?

Manny and I have been going into tattslotto every week and so far we have won nothing, not a cent.

Last weekend was the super 23 million dollar draw, Manny wondered what it would be like to win all that money.

What would you do if you won 23 million? he said.

I'd have you genetically modified, I thought. Bump up the IQ level. He's so close to being perfect, the package is certainly right...

But I said, I don't know Man, head off to the Greek islands... you and me. 


No comments: