Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday Getting Things Done

Al Green sings - Take me to the river

Okay, I've cleaned up the kitchen, battled the ants and the dishwasher is on. The washing machine is burbling away. The plants have all been watered, hell, I'm thinking about getting the vacuum out.

Missy is happy, quite playful really, having consumed her first chicken wing, even if she did manage to drag it all over the tilled floor, spreading chicken fat every where.

My third pot of coffee is on the boil.

Do you think that I might be thinking about what Manny might be doing with Stuart, remembering, while Manny has a two bedroom flat, only one bedroom has a bed in it? Even Manny is impressed with StarTac (... er... um... Stuart. Let's call him StarTac. Or would that be StarWang?) physique, remembering, it was Manny that got skinny StarTac into weight lifting in the first place. Nah, I'm not thinking about it, not for a minute.

This is supposed to be my out. Why doesn't it not feel like it?

Perhaps, I will vacuum. Perhaps, I'll go for a bike ride. Perhaps, I'll go for a bloody long jog.

No 8am joint, sure gets you thinking.


No comments: