Friday, June 09, 2006

Stoner

I hung out with Mark and Luke. We smoked pot. I haven't all week. I had contemplated buying some dope for the long weekend. All my mates are going out to parties to take drugs and dance. I have to meet with the COO 9.30am Tuesday morning. And it's not that I couldn't have pulled it off, it's just that it's nice to feel human when I do. You know, no sudden dry mouth. Sweats. It's good to feel kind of normal in such situations. My days of 9 o'clock meeting coming down are behind me. I don't know how I did it. Truthfully, I didn't do it that often. It's not a good thing.

I had decided against the dope, it just turns me into a boring twat. I would have lost three days with nothing to show for it, if I'd stopped off at Guido's for a bag of his finest.

Luke left me a few buds, though. I know, I'm as weak as piss.

But on the positive side, at least this way it'll be gone by tonight.

Adam and Raymond came over too. Apparently, they can get married because Raymond is still a British citizen. I guess that's good. I fancy Adam, always have. We've played together a couple of times, although a long time ago now, before he met Raymond.

So they get to register their union. How sweet.

I'm not marrying anyone, I don't care what the Australian law may or may not do, I don't believe in it. Another useless traditional construct. We are all such sheep. But having said that, people should have the choice, if they want to.

I've never heard a good reason why they shouldn't. Just because it's going to fuck up, doesn't mean they shouldn't give it a go.

 

No comments: