Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sex with Strangers

I haven't had sex with strangers for the longest time. The chill up my spine as I kiss them and slide my hand down their pants for the first time. I used to love it so much, wanted it, went out looking for it. Always had open relationships because of it, really - although now, I'm tending towards monogamy (it's even a hard word to say. My mate Shane can't bring himself to utter it), they can put in now, because I think I'm ready to.

But, as much as I know Manny isn't the guy for me, he's hot in the sack and has me totally captivated that way. Just hearing his sexy, husky voice - all Greek boys have distinctive voices - over the phone gets me going.

I told him that his sexy balls are on display on my blog for the world to see... it made him hot. He liked it.

He said he'd happily pose for more.

That's my boy!

 

2 comments:

Ly said...

ahahahahaha, so funny this.....but I don't recoommend it, because all girls will see....

big kiss

Ly

FletcherBeaver said...

I can share.