It is a lovely sunny morning. I watered the garden as I had my second smoke and then it was time for Sam to leave. It was 7.45am, so there was enough time for me to write a bit of journal, as I ate my muesli.
Sam was still calculating when his parcel would be delivered today, apparently the tracker says it will be delivered today. As it turns out, the new parcel is a new pair of headphones, as endorsed by Conchita Verdi. Sam said she is very beautiful, but the beard, “Oh no, no, no, no!”
It was our deadline day, so Kerin and I worked closely together to get it all done. It is much easier than trying to keep Kirin focussed and on track, not sure how, that strays into modern miracle territory. Kerin and I just work away, easy. How it should be. You know, Kerin is great, she just needs the support that all newbie’s need.
Sometimes it just feels like Kirin has got it in for Kerin, not at all sure why. I think Kirin really needed someone experienced when she got a fresh grad, I suspect that was a mistake on Kirin's part, and she just doesn't know how to deal with someone inexperienced, and she is too stubborn to admit it.
Sam threatened a trip to Woollies when he got home, but we didn’t go. The intension was there, well, his, but by the times we sat on the couch and let the day go, we didn’t manage to get going again. I wasn’t disappointed, I can tell you.
We ate stir fried veggies with chicken. We ate mangos after dinner.
We smoked joints. Well, you understand, I smoked joints, Sam did too but his heart is never really in it. I am the enthusiast. He wouldn’t smoke if it wasn’t for me. Yeah, sure, I am taking him with me. Isn’t that what love is all about? Chuckle.
We took Buddy for a walk at 10pm in the cooler evening around our block.
We went to bed at 11pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment