I got up at 6am. I had to get ready and leave pretty soon.
We had breakfast at 7am in Gertrude Street, Kirin, Kerin and me. It was Kirin’s team building breakfast. Way to go Kirin. It was kind of nice, if you ignore the fact that Kerin is stressed off her brain because of Kirin. Kerin keeps saying to me that it is great that I am there and that she can see how our department would actually work properly if it had the correct number of staff, namely three. It is just a mystery how Kirin can’t see it.
I worked until 6.30pm. Poor me.
We walked Buddy. Sam shopped in Woollies. We met a black girl staffy being walked by a sporty guy doing his exercise and we met a black frenchie with a white paw being walked by her lesbian couple. We met another black staffy when we were back at Woollies waiting for Sam to appear.
We ate chicken curry for dinner.
It was Buddy’s birthday so, of course, we sang him happy birthday, and gave him a steak as a present.
“Num, num, num,” said Bud.
I found a paper party hat left over from Xmas some year, but he wasn’t really keen to wear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment