I got to work at 7.30am. Yeah, I know.
Kirin was in training all afternoon, which was not something she was happy about. But, they get into her if she doesn’t go.
Kerin and I had a reprieve for the day. Oh, I don’t mean that, Kirin is alright, I get on fine with her. She’s just doggedly determined to do everything her way, truthfully, right up until that point she is shown there is a better way, then she can change. But, she is really definite about doing things her way, generally, and I think that is because she doesn’t always have the correct knowledge, but she gets through, like I reckon she has always ‘got through’, if you know what I mean?
Anyway, Kerin and I had an easy day.
Kerin left at 5.30pm.
There was another “incident” which Kirin had to fix, on top of all the other “incidents” that have been going on.
Kirin came back. “Oh, you still here?”
“Yes.”
“Go home.”
She picked up her bag and left without saying much more.
I left at 6.45pm.
We ate left over chicken curry and left over vegetables.
Roz told me to night that there would be 5 of them instead of two for the Sunday roast. Shit!
I told Sam. He smiled nervously.
No comments:
Post a Comment