Tuesday, May 11, 2021

David's Addictions

4pm. David called. We’re going to Friends the musical parody in June, he has organised it. Now that David has given up his meth addiction, which he replaced with a food addiction until he weighed in over just over 100 kilos, and he had to give that up. Now he is addicted to musical theatre.

What he has seen recently, I got him to write them down, after he did my head in giving me of what he'd seen lately.

Muriel’s wedding (2x) (I think this is meant to mean for the second time)

The Producers

Come From Away (3x) (I think this is meant to mean for the third time)

Tina Arena (concert, not so much musical theatre)

Reuben Kay Cabaret

Fun Home 

Frozen 

Wedding Singer 

Friends the Musical Parody (next month)

Hamilton (coming up)

Moulin Rouge (coming up)

Of course, he can’t seem to find himself a boyfriend, so he has to fill his life in with other things. So, he does. I mean, he has had boyfriends, but they are always a disaster. I think, he kind of wants them too much, you know, when someone tries too hard and they end up with nothing.


No comments: