Wednesday, May 19, 2021

It Is The Weekend, well, My Weekend

My weekend starts at 5pm, it is one of the perks of working 3 days. Well, it started at 4pm, because I start early. (It was a hell of a week, ha ha)

So, you know, Thursdays are always a delight, Saturday but without the party clothes.

I’m not sure that they even get it in my office, that I don’t care about a career and a future, or all the corporate stuff, you know, all the piff paff – Better Email Communication skills, You and Your fellow Office Workers, 10 Steps to Career Progression, Self Assessment Performance Reviews (kill me now) yap, yap, yap, yap and fucken yap. I just want to write… yes, I want to write (lately, it would seem I only want to watch YouTube, which could be interpreted as aspiring to do nothing, but be that as it may…) and losing my job would, actually, be the best thing for me. (nervous smile) I’m leaning more towards poet lately, but whichever.

I’m supposed to be writing for two days, and here I am hardly able to keep up my blog writing.

So, Thursday tomorrow. I’m ready, quill sharpened…


No comments: