Monday, May 10, 2021

I Quit Smoking

I quit smoking.

I smoked for a week after our dinner out with mates last Saturday. Sam was furious. Every time, without fail, I went out for a smoke, he would tell me off.

All my buddies have quit smoking, but when we all get together we all puff away. I haven't smoked since the last time I saw them all.

I could have stopped the day after, but Julien gave me some pot to take home, so I bought a packet of smokes on the Sunday to make a joint, and then the packet of smokes was on the coffee table, what can I say, I was weak.

Anyway, I couldn't smoke again, not with the price of cigarettes now. Fuck me. I bought a few packets during the week but at $45 a packet who wants to blow that kind of money? I guess the government strategy is working. Not that I want to smoke any more, and I find I can just stop again.

So, there you go, a week on the fags and now I'm done with it.


No comments: