Wednesday, May 05, 2021

If Only We Were All As Sweet As Dogs

If only we were as sweet as dogs, with such simple needs.

Feed me good food,

Give me a ball to play with (retrieve it for me when it rolls under something where I can't get it)

Let me sleep comfortably.

And, of course, love me.


Bruno is now careering around my home office chasing his favourite yellow ball. It's the routine now, after he has eaten breakfast, he requests his ball with which to play. Then he barrels around the house chasing it until he is exhausted, then he takes it to his bed with him.


They are pretty loveable.


If I am the only one home, my two furry boys will often lie at my feet. If Sam is home too they may be with him.

The two of them are adorable together, people often stop us on walks to tell us, I just agree.


Everyone should have a dog. Man's best friend.


No comments: