Tuesday, December 06, 2022

House Guests and Toilet Seats

Don’t you hate house guests? (If they are any sort of decent human being they only stay one night) I know I do. And does anyone understand the whole toilet lid thing? I know I don’t.

We had a house guest staying who, apparently, puts the toilet lid down once they have finished.

I didn’t find this out until I was up at 5am having a piss in the dark bathroom, when my piss was ricocheting sideways off the, apparently, closed toilet lid spraying onto my bare legs. Oh? Er! When you are half asleep, you so don't need that.

What is that, some anally retentive nod to "niceness"? Seriously, people are weird. Just leave the seat the way it was intended, and that is in its working function. It serves no practical function being closed.


No comments: