Saturday, December 10, 2022

People Are Awful

We were walking down Brunswick Street, it was a sunny afternoon, the day was lovely, we were looking for some where to have lunch.

We walked past some type of Oodle, probably more Poodle than Oodle, tied to a street post. Bruno proceeded to piss on the post to which the dog was tied. This nasty piece-of-work dog attacked Bruno, for no reason. Sam took Bruno's lead from me and pulled him away. I pulled the Oodle off Bruno.

Actually, no big deal really, these things happen. Some dogs are just like that, probably due to its owner's training/upbringing.

The next thing the oodles thug of an owner came charging out of the shop. "You have no right to throw my dog!"

"Your dog attacked my dog, I was just pulling it off," I said.

"You have no fucken right to throw my dog."

"Your dog attacked mine..."

Then the guy stepped toward Bruno and kicked him in the stomach.

"You really are a first class fuckwit," I said.

I took out my phone and started filming. The guy bent over pulled down his shorts and showed me his arse. Yep, that was the calibre of this idiot.

People are really awful.

Nobody needs to guess why his dog is aggressive.


I am going to immediately stop recycling. I'm going to buy a diesel car. I'm going to use as much plastic as I can. As far as I am concerned, the sooner the human race is wiped out the better.


Of course, kind and generous people are more common than we think. It is hard to remember that when horrible people come into your life, even briefly.


No comments: