Sunday, January 08, 2006

Away for the Weekend

SMS. 1.33. Suck shit in Victor Harbour – Christian

SMS. 1.38. Was that a little harsh? Sorry – Christian

The function was finally over.


Luke and Mark and I smoke pot.

I went to bed.


SMS. 9.56. Not harsh at all 4 that time of the morning. I am happily ensconced in a gorg restaurant overlooking the ocean. Big sigh – Rachel

SMS. 9.58. We should come here with pens and paper one day. We won’t have 2 talk, well, intermittently, perhaps… if we feel like it – Rachel


They were all swimming in the lake this morning, all the boys. There was a cute bunch of boys. I couldn’t quite tell who was who in their shorts and their jocks. All strapping, buff thirty year olds, horsing around in wet underwear. That was what I woke up to.


I was in the marquee when one of the last of them was towelling himself off, by the end of the jetty. I had to gaze through the clear plastic for a while before I could tell who it was, which made it look even more like I was looking at him. He reacted favourably. Muscular bloke’s body. Black jocks. Good legs. Nice bulge. As I realised it was Mr Blue Eyes, he must have realised it was me. He gave me a long lingering look, as he dried his stomach.

I went over and had a cigarette with him, I'm not usually that forward.

"Nice day we're having," I said.

"A good day for it," he replied. As I looked over at him, he had the towel inside his jocks, drying his cock. He held my gaze, so I couldn't look down, or at least he'd see me look. I couldn't help but to look down. I could see his pubes and the base of his thick shaft. "This is a nice spot." His hand rapped around under his balls. "You have here." He had a strip of hair running up his stomach, I love that. I looked away, I couldn't have been sure that I wasn't staring. I didn't look back, after that. I spoke, staring straight ahead. He pulled his pants on.


SMS. 10.24. (Rachel) I have all our pen & paper conversations from o/s – Christian

SMS. 10.29. (Rachel) I’m surrounded by camping wedding guests, now I look out my bathroom window. I might flash granny – Christian

SMS. 10.32. (Tom) Morning miss, beautiful day. How was your night? – Christian


I watched Mr Blue Eyes come into the marquee for brunch, he smiled. I kept glancing at him, he kept looking over at me and smiling. Those slightly confused, but knowing, straight boy eyes. Half turned on, half anxious.

Handsome, country boy face. Dark blonde, sandy hair. Beautiful blue, smiley eyes. Deep tan. In his thirties.

When we were serving breakfast, I stood by the food and he was in my direct vision. White singlet, hairy chest. He kept looking over and smiling. Our eyes kept connecting. At the end of serving, I ate a sausage. I just had it in my mouth, as he looked over. That’s your cock, buddy, I thought, as I held his gaze. I bit through it. He looked away. He smiled.


I sat with Aby and Luke and LouLou. and Mark after everyone had finished. Mr Blue Eyes was chatting with some people, again he kept looking over. He was jigging his foot the whole time.

We all mingled in front of the house, as they were all leaving. Mr Blue Eyes came out and chatted. I kept catching his eye, kind of nervous.

Solid build, gentle manner. How I wanted to go down on him.

His wife was nice. They have three kids.


It would be hot to have sex with him behind her back, I thought, as I gazed at the front of his pants. I slid my eyes up to his, he was looking. No expression change on his face, just that slight, nervous smile and those intense eyes. He looked over at me. He checked his fly, subtly. Someone talked to him, he looked away. He glanced back as soon as he could. I looked away.

He shook my hand warmly and smiled straight into my eyes as he said good bye. "Good to meet you. Hope to see you again." Just a hint of that knowing smile.

Yum.


SMS. 16.28. Night was bad. Had a fever. Might have to go back to hospital. Ugh! – Tom


The end of the weekend. The glorious weekend was dimming for the afternoon. Aby and I missed saying goodbye to each other, as we got ready to leave Bolago. I text Aby as she drove up the driveway.

SMS. 18.42. Bye – Christian 


No comments: