Sunday, January 15, 2006

From Aby

oh Chris,

I'm so sorry I know he is your best friend... and besides that he his Tom, a rare bird to say the least.. and yet such is life for us all. Are you OK?... Can I see him or is he under lock and key? I want to break in there anyway... just to say I'm here, hello, you are not and Will never be forgotten... and his power to retain a tan is super natural to say the least! I used to use it to pretend he was getting better when I visited him... they sew the tubes to your lips!

...he has to get out of there one way or another... oh and his poor family... I feel awful.. helpless... little lamb... I sent him a text message even though I knew he couldn't receive it literally, I thought perhaps metaphorically he will... I want to see him... I'm scared I will never see him again... I need anther moment.

How do I find him? There is a sound I make when he makes me laugh that no one else can summoned, it is a sound reserved for him and his words and I cant find that sound without him...

Ab

 

No comments: