Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Days

SMS. 7.38. Morning my friend, what a pleasingly fresh day today! Faster, higher, stronger for me. How are you? – Tom

SMS. 8.31. Morning miss. Here I am resplendent in short sleeve shirt & it’s only going to be 25. Oh well the cool is nice – Christian

SMS. 8.31. Isn’t it lovely to not be sweating :) – Tom

I was walking up Young Street passed the hideous new building with the copper front and the window was blowing strongly.

SMS. 8.36. (Rachel) Gotta luv the weather today – Christian

SMS. 8.38. (Tom) This is gorgeous! I luv the wind, it makes me feel alive – Christian

SMS. 8.38. Feels great doesn’t it, that alive thing! – Tom

SMS. 8.40. Yes, alive is good. Better than the alternative, hey – Christian

SMS. 8.39. Gotta luv that we’re upright & breathing. Friend died Sunday, went 4 a bike ride, found dead in a ditch, presumed heart attack. Funnily enuf his wallet & mobile stolen! Life is fucked – Rachel

SMS. 8.40. How awful! Poor luv – Christian

SMS. 8.41. Boo hoo – Rachel

SMS. 8.44. (Rachel) The wind is blowing, the sun’s not shining, life’s good – Christian

SMS. 8.46. Fuck it. It’s a fleeting sense that will pass, but not 2 say u can’t enjoy the moment, cynicism my specialty 2day – Rachel

SMS. 8.51. Exactly! Ask me tomorrow for an alternative answer – Christian

I walked to work in my short sleeved shirt, after I found out it was only going to be 25. Bugger! My timing is always lousy.

SMS. 17.24. Hello, have just knocked off so will b w8n with bated breath 4 u 2 arrive – Kym

SMS. 17.39. On my way, with my tummy a flutter with gastric juices – Christian

I followed a gorgeous boy up Bourke Street, the kind with a pronounced crack up his arse, into which the seam of his jeans was disappearing with every step.

SMS. 17.41. Following a nice piece of arse! – Christian

SMS. 17.41. U slut – Kym

SMS. 17.44. :p – Christian

I had dinner with Kym, at Melbourne Central.

Shane left a garbled message on my answering machine, something about loosing his car and needing someone to help him find it.


No comments: