Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jan 01st 2006

SMS. 3.49. Oh my god, it’s a quarter to six in the morning, just got in from a marathon 7 hour DJ set, I’m now listening to the birds and having my first joint, grease me on the nose bowling day, not impressed :) – Lauri


I went to bed about 4am.


I got up at 9.20.

SMS. 9.25. 42.5 here yesterday, I was fucked just from that. Went to the Peel. Had fun at the dirty old Peel. Got home 4am, just woke up – Christian

SMS. 9.31 Still buzzing. Now smoking bongs, doin bumps… how did that happen? Ah coffee! Need more of that – Lauri

SMS. 9.32. 2006 huh? How did that happen? – Christian


It was a glorious sunny day. The cool change had come and now there was a cool hue to the wind when it blew. Unlike the radiated heat of yesterday.


SMS. 11.00. (Tom) Happy New Year, miss – Christian


Nicolas and I did bumps of speed.

I went and bought rugs with Nicholas, at The Exhibition Centre, New Years Day. It was languorous walking by the Yarra, speed buzzing, sun shining, abandoned car parks, shimmering in the light - perving on Nicholas' sexy butt, as he walked ahead of me.

The Great Sale. There were too many regimented forms, tables of stuff for as far as the eye could see, far too many for drug addled brains.

I bought a new rug for the lounge room, $66 marked down from an, alleged, $725. Is it illegal for them to inflate the original price when they mark down? I thought, as I fingered the price tag. I didn't need a new one, but Nicholas insisted, wouldn't let it go and, in the end, it was just easier to pay the $66 than to disagree.

And then the rain came down and it was cool and we all gave thanks.


SMS. 13.27. (He who cannot be mentioned) Happy New Year to you too. I hope 2006 (do you believe that?) is the best ever – Christian

 

No comments: