Saturday, January 07, 2006

Off to the Country

7am

There was someone on the couch as I went to grind my coffee. Bzzzzzz!

The light is dim and still and silent.

My joint keeps going out.

I've smoked 3 joints. It’s 8am.

Lisa didn't stir on the couch, she'd been too drunk to get herself home.

I thought about Manny and him saying, “Come play with me,” last night. I thought about him still being in bed. I decided to get my shit together and visit him on the way; kiss his lips, suck his nipples, suck his cock.

I called him and told him to stay in bed. He was still in his jocks when I got there. He got back into bed. I got in with him. He’s so gorgeous to have sex with. Kissable. Adorable, olive skin, white sheets. He smells good and he tastes nice.

His beautiful arse looks hot with my cock up it. He groaned as he came that way, on his bed, on his back, in the gentle morning light.

We did it again, as we sat in the lounge.


SMS. 12.28. Morning. Just had a hot time with Manny… my foot won’t stop shaking on the accelerator. On my way to Bolago – Christian

SMS. 12.30. Stop texting while you are driving! - Tom


It was hot driving up to Bolago.

The function was in full swing when I got there. I felt tired. I decided to have shower number three before I changed into my black gear.

All the usual suspects were working.

Matt, the new boy, has a really hot arse, even if he is eighteen. He’s nice.

Aby and I always suss out the talent. I’d already noticed Mr Blue-Eyes, one of the guests. What gorgeous blue eyes.


Later in the night when he was drunk, Mr Blue-Eyes was very friendly. He told me I looked after him well. He was very touchy, after his wife went to bed. I told him he was my best customer. He told me he loved that.

"I'm here to look after you all night," I said.

"I'm looking forward to it," he replied, smiling crookedly, holding my gaze, drinking his umpteenth beer.

"My pleasure," I said all breathy. The sound of my voice almost made me laugh, I sounded like every juiced up diva you've ever heard.

"Do you kick on after this?"

"Sure," I said. "It's hard to go to sleep straight away, after this."

"I suppose you have to be in the know," he touched his nose, "to get invited?" He smiled. His eyes twinkled.

"Oh, um." I smiled. He smiled. "Something like that," I smiled.

I gazed at his packed lunch, as he danced on the dance floor, later. He danced sexy as he stared at me staring at his lunch. That wanton smile, as if he hadn't noticed me looking, as his dick went hard in his pants.

I saw him stagger off to his room, sometime after that.


SMS. 22.29. Thursday 2 far away… – Rachel


No comments: