I got the car to the tyre shop by 10am. We agreed on four new tyres, much against the protests of my credit card. The handsome tyre guy tried to sell me insurance for the tyres, but I declined. The very straight, handsome type, was he flirting with me to get the insurance sale? I guess not, but that was how it felt. And, yeah, sure I would have.
I went shopping for crystal deodorant and coffee beans. The health food shop for crystal deodorant, and the specialist coffee shop, Dr Java, for the coffee beans.
SMS. 13.26. Thanks for that christian x – Tim
I had my hair cut by he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned. He has a guy Rob who works with him. Thirty Italian, you figure it out. Let me just say, I can taste his foreskin on my lips. Damn cute.
A pretty Greek boy, named Steve, sat with his back to me, getting his hair cut by Rob, as he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned cut mine. We both looked in the mirror at the reflection of the other – well, I was looking at his reflection, anyway, not sure what he was looking at.. Gorgeous eyes, really beautiful, killer smile. Not a bad way to get my hair cut.
Don’t you feel sorry for people who don’t live in the best multicultural society on the planet.
I went to mum’s and had dinner. She's always pleased to see me for dinner.
Nicholas and I went and got some dope and we smoked bongs for the rest of the day. As you do. Just a lazy Saturday.
Gill, my sister, called me so I could have the opportunity to wish her happy birthday. Lucky she called when she did, as I had just rolled my first joint and I was on the verge of lighting it. I danced around the kitchen as I sang her happy birthday.
I tried to get Manny to come over, I spoke dirty to him, but he was settled and wouldn’t budge.
Luke sent me a Mustang by phone.
SMS. 23.24. (Luke) very nice Mustang – Christian
I headed to bed with my dope and my porn.

No comments:
Post a Comment