Monday, February 13, 2006

Missy Saying Hello to the Fish




Missy and the fish, gazing into the pond, I wonder if she looks like a round faced giant, as they shiver in their pond.


SMS. 8.47. C’ya ju ju. Did you go to the carnival? – Luke 

SMS. 9.06. I had fun, sure. Bunch of queens. You have fun. Look after each other. See u on 22nd. Love me. Say hello to ya mum (&dad) for me – Christian 

SMS. 9.12. Ta chriso, you have fun too. Speak to you soon. Love us – Luke 

SMS. 9.36. Who’s looking after the house while you are away? – Christian 

SMS. 9.37. LouLou, I think she’s staying there the whole time – Luke 

I didn’t have to work over the weekend. All done too. Gotta love that.

SMS. 17.57. Did ya get there safely? – Christian 

SMS. 18.00. Yes we’re here safe & sound, just having a little rest, then a little dinner, big day! – Luke 


Subject: Sunny Monday


(Tom)

Nicholas gave us magic mushrooms. Tim didn’t want any. Tim didn’t want to go. Not sure what was up his nose?

Nicholas, Tim and I headed down to the Treasury Gardens together. 

The gorgeous boy on the door has an incredible bulge in his pants. Didn’t think he was going to notice me, or where I was looking. But he did. Oops He blushed and smiled. I put my sunglasses back on.

I don’t think Mark and Luke were there. 

We headed The Xchange compound to meet Tim and Nicholas’s friend, Sarah. We ate hot dogs. The beer almost lightened Tim’s mood, but no, and he left early saying he doesn’t like poofs on mass in the day light. I mean, who does? And Nicholas leaves too.

So much for that. I hung around.

We have a direct view to the stage. Drag Kings. Some strange Geisha Girl. Drag Queens. Big Numbers. Brodie Holland, who should have just taken his pants off. A dog show that goes on forever.

It is a glorious day. It is hot, though. I smoke a joint as the security guy hovered behind me. Nyr, fuck ya, I’m comfortable. 

I watch the passing parade. Beautiful men pass by, like that’s a surprise. All afternoon. Sarah kept giving me cigarettes. So that was good

It was hot. But I was comfortable, I sat without a care in the world, as the passing parade slid passed in technicolour. Got to love acid. I think I love magic mushrooms. I can’t wait to try more.

I was floating through the crowds. Down a shady, tree lined, path. Lovely. Whoosh.

Pretty soon I am frying. I have to get out of the sun, 

He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned drops by in a He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned flurry and sits awkward on the chair. We smoke a joint. 

I spy Mario way over in the distance. I don’t see anybody else.

Manny eventually arrived. Not a connoisseur of time.

Sarah leaves. 

Then I think, I am sitting under a tent on Carnival Day with a bunch of people I don’t know. Manny grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I think that is spooky. But they are friendly enough. I’m just gazing contentedly. Manny chats to them in his friendly, inquisitive way. 

We sit. I buzz. Manny chats away. We both sit and gaze at the crowd. There is always something to look at. Well, it is carnival 

Gay mates of Manny’ turn up. I decide I’ve had enough of queens, as Manny’s mate’s gabber on like girls.

I leave. Manny comes too. (well, maybe an hour later)

It is gorgeous walking under the shade of the trees. Four feet in time. There is a cool breeze. I tell Manny about the beat in the middle of The Fitzroy Gardens. 

Shane’s car is parked in my street. 

Tim and Nicholas are sitting on the couch when I get home. I can’t read their mood, but since I can’t read sweet Nicholas’ mood, the mood can’t be great.

I go upstairs to roll a joint. Manny comes up to find me. I sit on the balcony and smoke the joint. I lie on the bed rubbing Manny’s hairy tummy, after he’s cum, as I doze off.

Then he has to go home to eat. Of course he does. Gone by 8pm.

I lie on the couch with Tim and watch Law and Order. Neither of us can believe it is 9.30pm on Sunday night. We both, desperately, want it to be Friday night again.

Christian


Subject: Sunny Monday


I'm so glad you had a lovely day Christian 

Mine was boring, it's late, so I won't write more, except that I need a transfusion and they can't fit me in until Wednesday!

Unless I admit myself as a patient.

Just for blood?  They'd have me catheterised and cystoscopied before I could blink, and my penis is appreciating the break.

So, fat chance of that – I will wait patiently for Wednesday morning.

I hope you have a lovely Tuesday, I will write you in the morn.

Goodnight

xxxx

Tom

Oh yes, the mushies sound like fun! one day....

(Tom)


Subject: arrrrrrghhhhh me matey


hello (Christian).

we'll she's had an overhaul. right from the get go.

i suggest you have a read and get your bearings.

let me know when you've had a look and I'll fill you in on what could come next.

its ruff and needs a touch of fletcher, but i like it better i think, feels like its going somewhere now. did i mention Grethel has a peg leg now?

xxxxx

(Aby)


Subject: arrrghhh me matey


hello,

well she's had a serious over haul. right from the get go.

i suggest you have a read and let me know when you've finished, so we can talk it over. it's better, i think, more lucid, feels like it’s going somewhere now.

did i mention grethel now has a peg leg?

xxxxx

(Aby)


Yes. And why would Grethel have a pegleg, I think? Isn’t that a different fairytale? Shouldn’t judge before I’ve read it, though? We’ll see? I wish I had some time off to spend on it. I wish I could just fill in the gap in the second act. I’m dry. Nothing.

I meant to get to a few second-hand book shops on the weekend. Think I need to read some more versions of it.


No comments: