Thursday, February 16, 2006

Where it all Begins





Look forward, look back.

The future is in front of you, everything else is behind.

How do you feel, getting to this point?

This is the stepping off point for the rest that is to come.

This is the beginning of the rest of your life.

This is where it crosses over, from private to public. 

This is where it all seeks out the rest of the world.

This is where it becomes known. This is best foot forward time. This is it!

How do you feel, buddy?




Subject: three bags full


Morning Miss

I hope your heavy day is now passed, and that you are able to frolic in the light again with the rest of us life-loving lot, ready to receive the goodness that the universe has in store for us today.

I had not one, not two, but THREE bags of blood yesterday, AND a bag of platelets for good measure (in an effort to stop or stymie my bleeding bladder). The platelets might not have done the trick, but the blood has certainly been a boon.

I awoke feeling refreshed and with some energy – not bad for a sleep that is interrupted every 90 minutes to urinate.

So, I can shower. I can do my strength building exercises. Hooray!

The Astra is getting road-worthied by Lubemobile as I type, and all is well with the world.

How's your day going?

xxxx Tom


Subject: three bags full


Actually, I have a heavy week this week due to the usual incompetency of the usual suspects. 

The consequences of which lead me to resign this morning. They wouldn't accept it.

Christian


Subject: Well?


I resigned. They wouldn't accept it.

Christian


Subject: Well?


I’m not even game to try that!!! They would grab mine and run with it I reckon!!

Tim


Subject: resignations


Miss.

If you want to resign they can't stop you. This ain't China or Iran you know.

However, if it was just a hissy, then good that they didn't accept it.

BUT RESIGN I SAY! RESIGN!

love ya

xxxx Tom


Subject: resignations


Letter and all. No hissyfit, I was going. 

They say they are going to solve the problems rather than loose me.

Christian


Subject: negotiations


Make sure you get a BIG payrise thrown in.

Although I don't think the dough is worth it, at least a bit more cash will see you through if you take a lower paying, ENJOYABLE job.

xxxx Tom


Subject: negotiations


We'll see, I guess. Hey?

Christian


SMS. 17.52. Did u do it? – Rachel 

SMS. 17.56. Yes. But they won’t accept it. Grrr! – Christian 

SMS. 17.56. Duckers what’s their ducking problem? – Rachel 

SMS. 17.59. Duck knows! – Christian 

SMS. 17.59. Funny, just walk out with your beach towel draped over your shoulder – Rachel 

SMS. 18.00. They want to fix the problems – Christian 

SMS. 18.01. Don’t we all – Rachel 

SMS. 18.03. A girl is walking her two Pugs in Parliament Reserve. How cute! – Christian 

SMS. 18.03. How do u know they are hers? – Rachel 

SMS. 18.07. I’ve now got one in my briefcase. Stop whimpering! – Christian 

SMS. 18.17. Chriso b quick get home and lock all the doors – Rachel 

At home…


Subject: NDY


Not Dead Yet.

(Josh)


No comments: