Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Start

I woke up at 6am with such a bad head ache that I thought I was going to be sick, one more notch of nausea and I would have been. I took the cream bucket back to bed with me, after I pissed.

I woke up at 8.40, staring at the clock incomprehensibly hoping that it was wrong, all the time knowing that it wasn't. I spun around in circles, as the clock ticked, tick, tick. 8.45. panic! How can I get to work in 20 minutes. I could skip breakfast, skip coffee and get straight in the shower. I looked in the mirror, I couldn't miss the shower, that was clear.

Anyway I looked at it, I wasn't leaving before 9am. Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Only one thing to do, my boss still wont be in, yet, call and leave a message that you are sick.

I had a new outfit and all to go to work into today and all. Oh?

I just knocked my coffee sideways, the entire amount that spilt out landed neatly in the mull bowl. I was cross, I was relieved. I was cross, I was relieved.

So I made some collages.


No comments: