Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where is Manny?

You might be wondering where that cute as a button Greek boy is, who occasionally shares my bed... although, not so much this year, thinking about it. Well, quite frankly, I'm wondering where he is too? I decided not to call him, just to see where that lead and... nothing. Not a word. Not even a phone call, which is unusual for him. He may be, seemingly, incapable of getting himself over here, but he's a phoner. He phone's regularly, just to say he'd been in the area, more recently out playing pool with Stuart, but he didn't drop in. Not seeing him, unless I drive over there - he's always happy for me to drive over there, but no car lately - but silence is really unusual. And with his penchant for popping pills when he's down... I guess I should be more concerned than I am.

I'm torn, between moving on with my life or staying attached to Manny.

You see, I've got my sister's car tonight. 


No comments: