Thursday, October 19, 2006

Waking up

I stumbled around the corner, heading to the salt mines, this morning. The sun was shining, it was warm. It was a gorgeous day, light and airy. As my gaze stretched out in front of me, for the first time, cracking open to the sudden depth of field, I gazed a pair of jeans-clad legs, with a gorgeous, sizeable bulge, heading towards me. I focused up on Nicholas' smiling face, catching me fully checking him out.

He smiled broadly. He'd just got back from Vietnam, he was tanned and relaxed and smiling. Very bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for Nicholas. We squeezed hands and kissed and said we should catch up.

He is so beautiful, impossibly good looking.

He was with his sister, they were heading in the opposite direction.

I think I whistled, after that. 


No comments: