Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blondie

Travis, the cute guy from my work building, one floor down, different company, seems keen again. The one I flirted with for a time, when I was out having a cigarette - I might have to take up smoking again - but then decided that I was stupid to, actually, mix work and sex. Stick with my vows, on such things.

Well, he's been giving me the look, lately. He seems very keen, all of a sudden. But, for one reason or another, I haven't seen him for a little while. Whenever I catch his eye in the lift, he's looking over at me. He was at the station, the other day and he couldn't keep his eyes off me, but I decided to read my newspaper, I hadn't quite changed my mind, at that stage.

I reckon he is on... and I reckon I should. It's not like he works for the same company, after all. Same lift well, though?

He's slim, looks good in a suit, looks good in suit pants. Slim waist, nice arse. I normally go for guys in their thirties, usually, but I'd say he is in his twenties. He's got a gorgeous face and beautiful smile.

I can't even pick up in night clubs, what hope have I in a work lift?

But he does get that nervous, interested thing going when I see him. Definitely.


No comments: