Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fresh and Clean

You shouldn't use the ironing board as a table to mull dope on. It doesn't matter how careful you think you are. Thank the universe I looked in the mirror before I left for work. Can you imagine? Probably, nobody would have noticed any way, I was telling myself as I wiped the green bits off my white shirt.

People don't notice such fine detail, normally, I don't think. But imagine if one person had realised. Me totally oblivious... I can laugh now.

 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh yeah done that before. Why don't you go see him. have you still got the car. Its good to still keep in touch any until you find someone to move on with.

Earl said...

It only would have been better if someone noticed at lunch while you were paying with a cocaine encrusted credit card.

Bethany said...

meant to say its still good to keep in touch anyway, until you move on with someone else